Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keita215 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2017, 08:41 PM
    Help
    I had a entropic pregnancy in sept then dec 20th I had a hsg test which the dr told my tube was open now this month I'm ten day late for my period I did a test it came back negative I'm not stress no weight lost or gain no no pain no mood changes could the hsg test stop my period from coming this month I only went for the hsg test because me and my husband want to try again
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 25, 2017, 07:22 AM
    ECTOPIC pregnancy.

Keep taking tests every 2-3 days. Possibly just too soon.
    I personally would not have tried to get pregnant again this soon, but maybe the ob/gyn nurse who is often here can shed more light on that. It's possible that the HSG or any test you have, no matter how mild and non-invasive, can have an affect on your body chemistry and tell your hormones to wait a bit. Women vary a LOT in how sensitive they are.
    How old are you? TRY*TO*KEEP*CALM about all of this.

Jan 25, 2017, 11:19 AM
    I'm 28 I'm tying to stay clam I'm just worried something is wrong
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2017, 01:21 PM
    You are only 10 days late. While worrisome for some women, it is not uncommon for periods to fluctuate in even the most regular of women. Wait and see if your next period comes as expected. Until then, treat yourself as if you are pregnant. Eat healthy, take prenatal vitamins, and get plenty of rest.

Jan 25, 2017, 01:24 PM
    Thank you I will do just that I don't believe I'm pregnant I do believe the test got something to do with my friend not showing up

But I will take your advice and do just that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search