Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2017, 12:02 AM
    Smoothy the ME generation is only interested in the moment and for them the moment is Dump, they actually believe every word and so he has to look like he is doing what he said he would do, doesn't matter if SC says no later, the big excuse is the Court wouldn't let me do it because they are leftist
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2017, 01:54 AM
    1. My post was NOT about protecting Iraqi oil from the US.. My post WAS about Iraq BELIEVING that we would take their oil, and their soldiers KILLING our soldiers..
    on that we agree . The words of POTUS have real consequences . Take as example if he were to say " We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that’s a red line for us and that there would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons. That would change my calculations significantly "..that if in fact chemical weapons were deployed ,there would be severe consequences . .....and if there weren't ,the world (especially Russia and Iran) would conclude he lacked resolve.

Trump has to choose his words wisely and perhaps consult with his experts before he speaks or tweets .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2017, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Smoothy the ME generation is only interested in the moment and for them the moment is Dump, they actually believe every word and so he has to look like he is doing what he said he would do, doesn't matter if SC says no later, the big excuse is the Court wouldn't let me do it because they are leftist
    The me generation were Obama supporters... the what can I get for free, how to I not have to pay for anything, I am entitled to free stuff that I didn't eaRN. The ONE of the circuit appeal courts is historically known to be leftist whack jobs (which no surprise ruied against Trump yet never found fault in Obamas constant overreaches)... not interested in the letter OR the intent of the law.. by bent on legislating from the bench.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my heat pump noise making a loud noise? [ 4 Answers ]

This morning my heat pump sounded like a lawn mower running. It's coming from the outside and it was loud enough for me to think someone had generator running in my back yard.

Plane full of american soldiers going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq [ 2 Answers ]

What is the movie called where there is a plane full of american soldiers that are going to iraq but land in mexico and think it iraq?

Toilet making gurgling noise when flush.smell oil [ 6 Answers ]

It started a few days ago. When we flush the toilet, it starts fine, but now it "gurgles" when we flush it and it also gurgles in the shower at the same time... Today it started to smell like oil in the bathroom. Any thoughts?? Thanks

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

View more questions Search