Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heroes123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2017, 01:07 PM
    Missing retirement checks
    Due to a recent move I have stopped receiving my retirement checks from BK. I sent a change of address card to BK when I moved in July 2016. The July 2016 check was the last I received. Have been trying to contact HR since September with absolutely no response. These checks are important to being on fixed income. I have sent emails and tried calling to no avail. Please help.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 01:25 PM
    BK = Burger King?

What happens when you call? Do you have a direct line to the HR Dept?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2017, 07:16 PM
    I agree with ebaines... this is an issue that requires you contacting them directly. Are they close enough you can drive there? How about registered letters with return receipt to know if they get there? If they have had a recent address change they should have mail forwarded (for a while anyway).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Write in a Retirement Card Message when Retirement Day? [ 0 Answers ]

How to Write in a Retirement Card Message when Retirement Day for teachers,employees, military and other people who want to retired. At this time, what do you do for them?How to do it and how to express you.

Honorable retirement, no retirement pay [ 0 Answers ]

I received an honorable retirement from the U.S. Air Force after 27 years of service. When I reached the 25 year mark I applied for retirement and it was granted. However, after my retirement was approved I was placed on an administrative hold, my retirement orders revoked, and court martialed...

How do I get dividend checks replaced. I have lost $500 in AT&T checks. [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost divident checks. How do I replace them?

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Can your retirement checks be garnashed [ 2 Answers ]

Can your retirement checks be garnished in a civil lawsuit?

View more questions Search