Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ally2017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2017, 07:13 PM
    Bleach and alcohol wipes
    Need some advice ASAP. I sprayed bleach spray (1.5%) on my kitchen floor and wiped it up with some wipes containing ispropyl alcohol (5%). Online states a dangerous release of chemical gases would occur! Would this of happened in this case? Would they keep reacting?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2017, 04:30 PM
    You're OK. In actuality, the bleach was 98.5% water and the isopropanol was 95% water. O2 was liberated and the alcohol and water evaporated. It can be a problem with more concentrated solutions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 07:35 PM
    Not enough here to be unsafe and a waste of time to clean a floor with to begin with but just ventilate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bleach black hair blonde with natural bleach [ 2 Answers ]

Like I am natural blonde but I went black and I only have bleach like clothing bleach and I bought a box of blonde die can I bleach it orange then the blonde die with natural it out ?

Cleansing wipes [ 2 Answers ]

Are Cleansing wipes enough to remove make-up?. .Or do we need to use make-up removers?:) :confused:

Can you flush wipes down toilet? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Help!! Can You Flush Wipes Down The Tolit. I Am A Renter And Use Wipes Tolit Not Flushing Right Now Landlord Is Trying To Make Me Pay For A Plumer. Thank You, Sb

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

View more questions Search