Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2017, 07:01 AM
    Finding Website That Tell Info About Companies that sell supplements
    Before I buy certain brands of vitamins, I would like to know which supplement companies live up to the claims as to what their nutrients contain. Any help with that would be appreciated. Because one company I was buying got a low rating because it had lower amount of what they claim to have. I want to avoid that mistake as much as possible.

Thanks in advance.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 23, 2017, 04:20 PM
    It's going to require research, and a lot of it. This site is a free site, and the volunteers that answer questions here, aren't paid to do so. You want a list of vitamin supplement companies that offer the best product. That's a lot of work research wise. I suggest you do that research.
    DinoM Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2017, 01:36 PM
    I saw a show on PBS about supplements and how there is no regulation of them and how a vitamin D 400 IU tablet could actually contain 5000 IU, or vice versa. Sometimes the supplement did not even contain the actual vitamin or herb! However, they did mention Natural Factors, located in Canada, as one of the most reputable, high quality manufacturers, with stringent quality control and testing procedures. After seeing the program, I try to buy only Natural Factors products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding blogs and info on health insurance companies. [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to find info on a health insurance company. I have been to bbb.org. It wasn't enough info for me. I was trying to get an overview of the company and customer reviews on the company. I thought a blog would help. Any tips on this will be appreciated. I can use tips...

Is there a website where companies post that they are looking for ideas... [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a website where companys post that they are looking for ideas for new inventions and you can send them your invention for free?

How do companies sell products at absurdly low prices? [ 8 Answers ]

How do reputed companies sometimes sell branded products at discounts of up to 70% over the regular sales price? Does it mean that the production costs are very low and they make obscene profits?

I need to build a website. What companies can I use that are easy to use? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a user friendly web designing software/company to build a website like www.goinggreen.co.za. Can I use threehosts.com , wordpress? What else can you recommend that's easy and reputable? Thanks

When companies sell their receivables to other companies , the transaction is called [ 2 Answers ]

1- Receivables from company owners and officers should be disclosed separately on the balance sheet. True or false 2- Receivables not currently collectible are reported in the investments section of the balance sheet. True or false.

View more questions Search