Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natr09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2017, 05:07 PM
    How does lateral flow immunochromatography work?
    We want to be able to detect mycotoxins produced by mold with just a tape like strip. How would we go about this using the concept in the question asked??

Check out some similar questions!

Lateral move to different department [ 1 Answers ]

Can a government employee change departments but work in the same field? If so what is the process to complete this action?

Have to turn off main valve on a low flow toilet to get it to work. [ 1 Answers ]

As I stated in my summary we have a low flow valve on our toilet the only way we can get the tank to fill is to turn off the main valve then turn it back on to get it to flush It's called hydro flush on Amazon if that helps

Lateral entries [ 0 Answers ]

How much percentage need for B.E lateral entry

And yet another lateral thinking puzzle [ 72 Answers ]

Deep in the forest was found the body of a man who was wearing only swimming trunks, snorkel and facemask. The nearest lake was 8 miles away and the sea was 100 miles away. How had he died? I'm new at this, so we'll see how it goes. I think it is a lot easier than Morgaine's train puzzle :)

Lateral Thinking Puzzle [ 850 Answers ]

Ok, here is another one and I am not sure if I like this one and it may be to easy to figure out but I will start with this one and go from there. In the middle of the ocean is a yacht. Several corpses are floating in the water nearby.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.