Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GradStudent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2017, 03:27 PM
    Best hiring months for companies
    Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding the myth of the job hiring situation being very slow in the months of November and December? HR do not hire much people during these months? Is it true?

Also, which are the months when the hiring is seen to be the highest?

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2017, 03:31 PM
    All depends on the industry.
    After all you're not going to hire a bunch of Ice Cream sales people in March..
    GradStudent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2017, 03:38 PM
    I am talking about the IT industry..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2017, 03:38 PM
    IT don't care as sunlight is a luxury..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2017, 07:11 AM
    Most budgets are done in October for the next year. We would typically fill NEW positions in the early part of the year, replacements on an as needed basis.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2017, 05:29 PM
    Foolish to wait until what you think is the best hiring months... if you need a job now... apply now. To as many places as you can find. Otherwise you may lose out to someone else who did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Trucking Companies Hiring [ 1 Answers ]

Black balled from last company. Please help me find a small company or owner operator to work for that won't be so concern about my dac. Thanks

Small trucking companies hiring [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm looking for a small company that wouldn't worry about mvr and dac so much. One that would be willing to hire someone with a suspension, a few tickets, and got let go from last driving job

Looking for trucking companies hiring someone with felony [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have several felonies and I am trying to find a job in the trucking industry! Will anybody's website direct me straight to a list of trucking companies that will hire me, instead of directing me to a bunch of their sponser's advertisements?

Trucking companies hiring misdemeanors [ 1 Answers ]

I am a recent graduate from a cdl school. The school said I would not have any problems with my background though since I have been looking for a career I am seeing differently. My background is 1996 sale or furnishing alcohol to minors- misdemeanor, was a fine. 1996 theft by unlawful taking and...

View more questions Search