Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2017, 12:01 PM
    Another car ques/registration
    My registration runs out on March 6. I'm moving to a new city same state Feb 15
    Do I use my present address... does it take a long time for them to return the
    Stickers?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2017, 03:31 PM
    Do they not have a tag office where you are moving? Every county in GA and most cities have tag offices.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 22, 2017, 05:15 PM
    You are allowed time after you move. Start the process about 1/25 and use the new address.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2017, 05:55 PM
    I'm afraid I don't know what a tag office is... so perhaps we don't have one
    In New York

That's this week... I'll do that so if I got stopped for any reason, I'll still be
    Within the period covered. Thank you (again)!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 22, 2017, 06:59 PM
    Tag office = DMV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car registration question. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all, Here is my situation. My wife and I are separated. She has the car which is registered in my name in another state. The loan is in my name. I need to find out how I can have her get her name on the registration and get the car registered in the state that she now lives in and...

Regarding Car Registration and Car Insurance (Quebec, Canada)- Urgent [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Quebec, Canada. Is it possible for a senior citizen, who had her 23 yr. old car picked up for scrap, and is no longer with a license, still able to have another car (new) registered to her name, but have another family member be the main driver of the automobile? My 83 yr.old Mother had...

Car ownership vs registration [ 1 Answers ]

Owner of the car & person whose name is on the registration documents - is there any difference between those two issues OR the person whose name is on the registration documents of the car is the owner? What the law says about that?

Car Registration [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I moved from india to usa (texas) on L1 visa for 1 year. I have International Driving Licence. I want to buy used car for year. I want to know 1. Is it possible to drive car for one on IDP and can I registered the car on IDP or will it required Texas driving lincence. 2. What is the...

Car Registration Question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Georgia and I recently purchased a car via an auto loan. My mom is first on the car and my name is second. After having the car for 30 days I was told by a lady at the dealership that the car could not be registered in my name alone it had to be registered under both my mom and I. Is...

View more questions Search