Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2017, 06:52 AM
    IPod Storage problem
    All of a sudden when I went to take a video a pop up message:
    CANNOT TAKE PHOTO There is not enough available storage to take a photo.
    You can manage your storage in SETTINGS

Well, I'm totally ignorant of technology... I don't understand but I went to settings
    I finally found storage: Used 27.78 GB Available Zero

Total storage 5 GB Available 4.99 (these under ICloud) Of course I understand none
    Of this except it seems I need more space. How can I get this? I thought by deleting
    Many videos and photos I'd get it, but nothing changed.

Check out some similar questions!

Storage tank overflows and motor won't shut off. What it the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Storage water tank overflows and the motor won't shut off. What is the problem?

iPod problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 2nd generation 16 gb iPod touch a friend gave to me but there is one problem. He got this iPod from his gramma who works at a high school but however when he got it it had a unlock code,he tried SO many times trying to unlock it the iPod got disabeled saying it had to be connected to...

Cold storage tank problem [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting an orange sludge in the cold water tank, which restricts the cold water flow into my power shower. Where is the sludge coming from and how do I stop it

Itunes (ipod) problem, and question [ 6 Answers ]

I have an iPod which obviously uses itunes. I have successfully downloaded up to 1000 songs, both from my old cd's and from itunes, etc. Today I was trying to download 10 cds I borrowed from the library. One of them, just was giving me problems. The import icon wouldn't come on (just the browse...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.