Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortkake25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2017, 04:12 AM
    What's the difference between making love and sex?
    I had some friends over and one of them was talking about how she made love for the first time and how it was amazing, even better than sex. And the others talked of their experience to. When I said I hadn't done that they told me "that's depressing". Can someone better explain to me what the difference is? I'm 24 and I'm starting to feel as if I should have by now :/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2017, 04:25 AM
    You can have sex with anyone and be satisfied! Lovemaking is about the connection beside just the physical with your partner. Lust fades, love grows over time.
    shortkake25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2017, 04:40 AM
    So it's more so if you have a strong connection then it's considered making love to someone? Sorry if I'm not understanding it right it's embarrassing enough asking this question
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2017, 07:13 AM
    Most of us are confused by those intense feelings whether it's love or lust. Takes time to figure it out, and how YOU define what your doing. Don't obsess over this too much because half the fun is finding out for yourself the meaning of your journey through life.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2017, 05:24 AM
    Suffice it to say you will definitely know when it happens. Making love is a compliment to a great relationship shared between two people. It's when you care more about the other person's intimacy than you do your own. It's amazing.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 23, 2017, 08:49 AM
    You can have sex with anything, fruits, silicone products, clothing, people, and furniture for example. Very creative people have sex with very unusual things. That is just triggering the physical response.

The emotional and intimate bond is something that is special and a little more rare. You will know it when you find it, if you find it. It is as hard to describe as trying to tell me what colour blue is.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2017, 05:21 PM
    "Making love" means having sex. Some people use the terms interchangeably whether the two people actually lovr each other or not. Some differentiate between just hooking up for sex, as compared to having sex in the context.of.a.loving relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2017, 05:23 PM
    Or about 250 dollars difference. LOL, sex is just the act of sexual intercourse. Making love, would indicate an emotional attachment to that act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love making or just sex [ 21 Answers ]

Why do people lock and hold hands during sex?

Can a termination ruin a man's desire for sex/love making? [ 8 Answers ]

I am hoping that I can have much needed advice from both male and females. I am 35years old and he is 39. I have never been married and always had short lived relationships for some reason, I suppose just never meeting the right guy. Anyway I met my current partner about 6 weeks after my...

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

What is the difference between having sex and making love? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?

Making Love/Having Sex Whatever you prefer. [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this: How frequently should a husband and wife have sex to satisfy each other? I know this will open a whole lot of comments, but my husband and I argue over this on a daily basis. Our situation is this: I work 8 - 5 he works noon to anywhere between midnight and 1:00 a.m. ...

View more questions Search