Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2017, 07:40 PM
    Obgyn
    I'm started my period December 26th and it was about 3 day's then 14 days later it started again for 5 days, now 14 days later it's starting again and I don't know why?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2017, 11:43 PM
    It is possible your ovaries are both ovulating, but a different times of the month. A checkup with your OB/GYN and hormone tests can verify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obgyn [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 11months. I have had ultra sound done in which some cyst where found but they said that they weren't dangerous. I have taken progesterone to kick start them in the but that is no longer working an I have had several pregnancy test done and al negative. What could be...

Ask an obgyn [ 2 Answers ]

I had a baby on 11/07/12. At my post partum check up on 12/18/12 my OB suggested the depo shot as BC. I was never on this shot before. She told me to come back within the first 5 days of my period to have the shot administered. It was about 2 weeks later when I started what I thought was my period....

Obgyn [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period this month and I'm bleding and want to know why

Obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sharp pain on the right inside of my vagina when I have sex it hurts extremely bad. Also I have a lump on the surface of my vagina by my thigh and its really hard and very tender

Ask a obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

"hi my daughter had her period twice in July 3,2012 and July 29,2012 but the second time it only lasted three days first day was brown and then light and then on the 2 of August she was spotting for two days she is frequently urinating.I did two pregnancy text and it came back negative but it's now...

View more questions Search