Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    razi369 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2017, 12:41 AM
    Which is the Best and Cheap Car Rental Company in Dubai?
    Hello,
    My name is Razi. I was in Sharjah. Last month I shifted to Dubai with my family.
    I am looking for a cheap 7 seat car for rent. Could anyone suggest some Best and Cheap Car Rental Company in Dubai?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2017, 01:09 PM
    Try Google...dubai isn't a big place, call some and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me the best Web Design company in Dubai [ 1 Answers ]

I Want to know which is the best Dubai web design and development services company in Dubai

Does anyone know of a cheap hall rental in or around Pottstown PA? [ 4 Answers ]

For about 100-200 to rent? I am having troubles finding one. I have ben searching hard Thanks

Can a car rental company deny local residence of rental? [ 10 Answers ]

Yesterday we just landed in LAX after a vacation trip. I've booked online for a car with Deluxe Car Rental. When we showed up at their counter, they said they can not rent me a car since I have a local(southern California) address. Their new policy recently changed was for out of state residence...

Cheap Rental Property [ 6 Answers ]

Where is the best real estate market in the United States (IN,AZ,CA,NY,TX, NV, IA,MO etc.) interms of purchasing cheap rental (Duplex) property and renting the units, but at a purchase of under $50,000.00. Interesting in buying cheap property, but looking for rentals that already have tenats...

View more questions Search