Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ag3nt4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2017, 12:11 PM
    I currently have the Nexplanon implant in my arm. I got it back in June/July of 2016.
    I currently have the Nexplanon implant in my arm. I got it back in June/July of 2016. I had my period that month as usual, however after that I only had very light spotting up until recently when I started my period on December 7, 2016. Since then I have continually had a normal flow period with occasional painful cramps. I'm at the point where I'm not sure what to do and I cant see my normal doctor because I am from California but in Missouri for college. I am out of options.
    jumbotron93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2017, 12:18 PM
    My girlfriend had that as well, and her cycles changed pretty dramatically as well. Find a doctor near your school or go to your student health center. They'll be your best resource.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2017, 01:46 PM
    You do have options. Don't you have health care? Your school should also help. Check with family planning clinics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nexplanon implant and pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

I have got the nexplanon implant in, when I first had it in about a month after I had really bad hot flushes to the point that I was sick. This has stopped now. My implant has moved about 3-4cm to the left and feels more promenant now then what is was when first inserted. Could this affect the...

Nexplanon implant [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got nexplanon inserted in my arm last Thursday and Friday it was very sensitive like I couldn't cross my arms without feeling pain. And when I put a finger on each end and put pressure on it, it feels as if it is broken or severely bent in the middle. What should I do?

Contraception, Nexplanon implant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on the Nexplanon implant and I was just wondering if it can cause you to Overheat. Since having it put in I have been overheating to the point I'm sick.

My probation expires in June or July of 2011. [ 3 Answers ]

I received a letter ordering me to attend a hearing later this month. Anyway, reading it over I noticed that under the 'For Probation Office use only' section there were three items checked off; 'Modification' and 'Appeareance'. Wondering if anyone can tell me what this about or what to expect......

If last period was June 9th could I have implant bleeding today [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my last period was on June 9th and I have been sick for a few days even spent 4th of July in hospital,were they did a pregancet test (even though I told them it would some up negative like it did with my frist child I was 5 months pregnant and test would show negitive) today wile at work after...

View more questions Search