Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmy76 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2017, 02:01 PM
    Need manual in English for a ZTE cell phone, please.
    Iam working and living outside the US. I recently purchased a ZTEF327S cell phone. Because it was purchased outside of anEnglish-speaking country, the instruction manual is not in English.Unfortunately I do not read or understand any of the languages inwhich the manual is written. I have contacted the company three timeswith no success. I cannot find an English version of the instructionmanual on-line. Can anyone provide any guidance on how I might obtainan English version of the instruction manual for a ZTE F327S cellphone. Many thanks for any assistance

Check out some similar questions!

I accidentally deleted an Important VoiceMail from my Cricket ZTE cell. Is there ANY w [ 0 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted an Important VoiceMail from my Cricket ZTE cell. Is there ANY way to retrieve that message back?

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.