Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2017, 09:16 AM
    Since the get go, Trump SAYS one thing, and then his handlers tell us what we HEARD.
    Hello:

And, what they TELL us, is the opposite of what Trump SAID..

So, how do we KNOW WHO is ACTUALLY running things?? If what the president SAYS needs to be interpreted, HOW do we know his SPOKESPEOPLE interpret it the way Trump means it, or the way THEY mean it??

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2017, 09:21 AM
    You mean Like Obama did for 8 years?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2017, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You mean Like Obama did for 8 years?
    For example....?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are air handlers compatible with R22 and R410? [ 6 Answers ]

The drip pan in my 16-year old York A/C is rusty and needs to be replaced at a cost of $850. The original installer says it isn't worth it and recommends replacing the air handler at a cost of $3800. He said we can wait until the condenser fails before replacing it. A second company suggested...

Goodman air handlers model #GMP075-3? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Goodman model #GMP075-3 RevB and when I turn it on it makes a horrible loud whinning noise. My husband thinks it might be a bearing in the blower motor. It stills blows cold or hot depending on how it is set so it works but the noise is so loud and annoying we don't use it. The noise...

Okay so I heard there is such thing as an african click language [ 1 Answers ]

And if so is there just one african click language or is it like a family of languages. If there is more than one what is the most common african click language. Please include as much information as possible

Types of air handlers? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use any Goodman air handler for a trailer house or does it have to be one that is specially rated for hign static pressure?

View more questions Search