Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timburnette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2017, 07:56 PM
    How can I identify if a passport from Ghana is real or not
    How can I determine if a passport from Ghana is real or not?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 18, 2017, 07:57 PM
    It's not real.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2017, 08:43 PM
    You can not, it will look so real (photo copy) that even government could not, if it is done by a real first class company.

The fraud companies are often large companies, with computer programmers, special girls used just for doing video calls.

They will have large group of computer users, that email 1000's of emails every shift. And answer 100's of personal emails. Also often you will or may chat with different people, who merely look up your prior chats, use preset answers and so on.

Next if they are sending and showing you a copy to prove they are real, then they aren't.

IF they are asking you for money, they are a scam. Also it is normally obvious from the amount they ask for. If they ask for much over 300 USD for visa and so on, it is a fake.

They also use real passport often, that they pay to use or steal or have gotten photo copies.

Next, why would a great beautiful girl decide she "loves" you from a few emails. Even if it was real, she just wants a ticket out of Ghana and a green card. So once they had a card they would be gone ( if they were real)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2017, 09:14 PM
    Bwaaahahahaha... how much money did you lose so far? You aren't EVER going to see "her" or your money ever again. This is almost as Famous as the Nigerian scam. This is a well known scam.

Google ghana romance scams. See for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this passport real from ghana [ 6 Answers ]

I meet someone from Ghana and we text and chat on the webcam now she would like to come here with me and ask for money which I gave her to get a passport and now she askig for more. But need to know if the passport is real first. Her passport number is G0024848 can anyone help me. Thank you.

Is this Ghana passport real? [ 14 Answers ]

Sirs. I need to knoe if this passport real & do u have to pay a travel allowance to leave Ghana?

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real [ 9 Answers ]

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real...

How can you tell a fake Ghana passport from a real one? [ 3 Answers ]

What does a real Ghana passport look like as opposed to a fake one?

Is this a real Ghana Passport [ 5 Answers ]

I was sent this passport from a woman in Ghana Does this look like a real passport Not signed on the top and does not look like the picture is attached right Thanks for any help David

View more questions Search