Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rebeccaburke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2017, 01:44 AM
    EtG test
    Is there any things you can do to pass an EtG test wi 52 hours of consuming alcohol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2017, 03:46 AM
    No! You screwed yourself by drinking for 52 hours before an alcohol/drug test! Please explain or clarify if I misread what you wrote.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2017, 05:26 AM
    I agree with talaniman, the time to do something was before you took that first drink. Now you are screwed and have to live with the consequences of failing the test. Also, don't waste your time on any of the "tricks" you will read about...they are scams and a waste of money at best, and at worst will make it even worse.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 18, 2017, 08:13 AM
    There isn't anything effective you can do. If you try to flush your system by over hydrating then you're urine test will be dilute and you'll fail because of it. You could still pass depending on how much you drank but it is unlikely. You can pray to whatever god or gods you hold dear, but that hasn't been proven to be scientifically effective.

If you're legally required to not consume alcohol I would try to find a support group to help you with this journey. I know it can be hard and at times impossible, but with support anyone can do it. Chances are there is a Alcoholic Anonymous group nearby. Even though you're probably not an alcoholic you can join and get the help and support that you need to get through this enforced sobriety.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search