Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riandoris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2017, 01:40 PM
    Running an open source research project & wondering what input form to use?
    I need people to enter the info into the system and have it all be searchable and readable by a computer so a machine can categorise them, data mine them etc. Does anyone have any specific recommendations or resources which I should begin for an input form that will receive entries like this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2017, 02:45 PM
    What people? What info? How is it going to be used? We need more details to provide suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project NPV if the discount rates are 5% & 18% [ 0 Answers ]

A proposed nuclear power plant will cost $2 billion to build and then will produce cash flows of $280 million a year for 15 years. After that period (in year 15), it must be decommissioned at a cost of $880 million, what is project NPV if the discount rates are 5% ad 18%?

Fee for Leave Form & Is there a MOS Number & Army Code [ 1 Answers ]

I am talking to this Guy and he said he want to come back to the USA and meet me but he said the he has to come up with the Money for the Fee to pay for the Leave Forms? And he also gave me an email address and he gave me he said is his MOS Number and his Army Code and he told me to email the...

Can I install a 150 amp sub panel to a 200 amp panel with the sub running (3) 50 amp [ 13 Answers ]

I have square D QO panel. I am adding a Stiebel 29 on demand water heater and it calls for (3) 50 amp 240V breakers. Can I add a subpanel that has (3) 50 amp breakers to tie into my existing 200 amp service? If so what gauge copper wire would connect the two and does Square D QO make a 150 amp...

Electrical Code - Can you drop a 75 amp power source into a 175 amp box? [ 0 Answers ]

I am not an electrician, but work in Safety. Someone in maintenance was asked to drop a power cable from a 75amp bus box to 1 175 amp electrical panel for a large machine that is being installed. They wanted to troubleshoot part of the panel and there was currently no power connected, so they...

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

View more questions Search