Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Graham Clark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2017, 09:36 AM
    Aiwa XR-M120 micro compact system
    HI
    I have a Aiwa XR-M120 micro compact system and wish to connect an Aiwa record turn table such as the px-e860.
    There are a lot of used on different sites but none show if they are PRE AMP.
    Can you advise which model I need.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm designing a micro delivery system for distributing gift cards and need help [ 1 Answers ]

I'm designing a micro delivery system for distributing gift cards and have the concept but need assistance with the mechanics to make it work. I have basic electrical component experience. Thank you

Sony compact AV system trouble shooting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sony compact AV System DAV-FC9. My husband was watching a DVD when the power went out cause of a storm. Now the unit won't come out of the standby mode. You press the power button and it flashes and the disk # 4 flashes on the tray that the DVD is in. It came on once for a second, but went...

Sony compact a v system? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to conect a dav-s550 sony a v system by using my sky box, I have sound but no picture

SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System "Standby" [ 2 Answers ]

We own a SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System. Anyone familiar with this will understand that when you hit the power button, the system automatically goes into standby mode. Hitting eject and placing your DVD in the machine, and closing the tray, the system powers on in full power mode. Same as...

How reliable & well-made is the Maytag M120 Series 80 Single-Stage Gas Furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

The heating and cooling technician we have used on our residential building wall furnaces, furnaces and space-heaters for many years has recommended installing Maytag M120 Series 80 Single Stage Gas furnaces for several apartments with older hot forced air furnaces that vent into clay-tile lined...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.