Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douggiepyles Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2017, 10:57 AM
    Hempz Body Moisturizers
    Hey everyone... I have found an awesome lotion for dry skin, it's made by Hempz, and it has been working wonders on my dry skin all over... you will not find this in your local Walmart, I have been purchasing mine on Amazon and usually around $15 a bottle on Amazon.. one thing to note to the fellow guys here, these do have scents, not nearly as strong as Bath and Body Works, etc. but they still have them.. You will have to see which one you like best.. all of them are super rich in consistency and ultra moisturizing, your skin will love them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2017, 06:18 AM
    Yeah... this is actually an awesome lotion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

An R&B song with the lyrics asn'tnobody body loves me like you do take my body, [ 3 Answers ]

It is 90's R&B song sang by a female group. The lyrics are as follows: "aint nobody, body loves me like you do, take my body, my body belongs to you". Please send me the name of the artist (group) and the name of the song.

One body is dropped and a second body is thrown downwards with an initial velocity of [ 3 Answers ]

One body is dropped and a second body is thrown downwards with an initial velocity of 1m/s simultaneously. The separation between these two bodies is 18m after a time……………….. ans:18 sec

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Moisturizers again me! [ 1 Answers ]

After the advice of PrettyLady I have decided on using moisturizers daily.:D İ have been to GNC lately and asked for moisturizers that won't cause my skin to itch since I have an allergic skin. There are three different kinds they have recommended me though the basis are the same there are some...

View more questions Search