Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l247gpu Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2017, 12:12 AM
    Indian Film (B/W) - poor girl living in brothel NOT Bollywood
    This film is NOT a bollywood film. When I saw it, it was presented as an arthouse thing. B&W possibly made by famous Indian director. I think it was being shown as part of a retrospective about his work after he died.I remember a girl/young woman living in a brothel, it was a building with a courtyard with other women. I watched it in whatever Indian language it was in with English subtitles. I think I saw it in the 1980's. It was obviously much older.Thx

Check out some similar questions!

Film short from the 70's? Father & son learn poor people are the same as them [ 0 Answers ]

A father and son are driving in the deep south. I think they have car trouble, but anyway, they are stranded and taken in by a family of poor black share croppers experiencing drought conditions. They share with the pair who learn about the hardships the family must endure. At the end of the movie,...

Poor quality film about a washed up woman "rock star" with large breasts [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie years ago on Netflix instant when it first came out and the selection of movies wasn't too great. It was a very low budget film that followed around a middle aged washed up woman who had large breasts, not afraid to show them off who was the lead singer of a punk band. Despite...

Title to 80's fantasy film w/twin sisters & they're linked to each other mentally [ 0 Answers ]

I was young but remember that they were separated but they could still feel what the other one was feeling. I just remember when one was being turned on the other one was too, it was probably some soft core comedy but would love to see it again.

Movie title of boy & girl who are in love & in heaven waiting to be born [ 1 Answers ]

I seem to remember this movie starts with kids running around playing when a certain boy & girl are singled out. Some how lead to know that they are in love boyfriend/girlfriend. Then a man/angel comes in & calls the boy to let him know it is his turn to be born to parents on earth. So we figure...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.