Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susanlori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2017, 11:25 AM
    Movie 1980s where man breaks into home and puts chemical in toothpaste makes him exp
    Driving me crazy for years. No one knows. It's a movie from the 80s where a man breaks into a mans house and puts a deadly chemical in toothpaste which makes the man using it explode. I remember cows and an entrance to an underground facility. Please help!!
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 14, 2017, 01:36 PM
    I actually did not remember this movie, having read your description numerous times. Suddenly, my thoughts brought me to a very vague memory. I was astonished to find the film, one I haven't seen since about 1983!

Endangered Species (1982)
    Endangered Species (1982) - IMDb

From IMDb synopsis: I recall seeing "Endangered Species" on a late night movie channel when I was very young. Actually, it seemed to come on late night movie channels quite frequently from about 1985-1987. I remembered the film being mysterious, dark, and a little bit unsettling. I remembered strange parts of the film, especially the scene where germ warfare is put on a man's toothbrush, and the gruesome effects afterwards. (my bold words)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forget title of this movie which tells about a man makes list for every single minute [ 1 Answers ]

It's an american comedy movie. The man makes lists for everything and follows his list rigidly. He lists about how long it takes him to drive and eat and it's detailed to every single minute. He also get pissed off if things do not work out. I remember there is a quote say "the xx list is a happy...

1980s cartoon movie boy boat island pizza man cheesy ocean water [ 0 Answers ]

Cartoon where boy ends up on island after travelling across ocean on small boat and there is a big pizza man on the island. He travels out over the ocean (cheesy graffic ocean) and eventually ends up at an island where there is a huge pizza man. Sounds very strange, but I have never seen this...

1980s kids movie- underground clubhouse, skating, old man, training. What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a kids movie from the 1980s, about a group of kids (there was at least one tomboyish girl) that had a secret underground clubhouse. (I believe they entered it through a sewer). They either skated or rode bikes, (I was really young, I can't remember). I think they had a battle...

Home made toothwash to replace fluoridic toothpaste [ 7 Answers ]

I have stopped using fluoride toothpaste, because too many rumors of the ill effects it can have on our bodies. Plus it is banned in many European and Asian countries. I have come up with a mixture to replace my old toothpaste until I find one more natural (baking soda, peroxide, filtered water,...

What's the chemical in toothpaste that helps fight acne? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive heard many places that toothpaste helps fight acne, and have read many great reviews over the net, but I was wondering what the chemical is that helps, hoping to possibly waver some of the negative effects of using toothpaste (i.e stinging from the mentol, and dryness)

View more questions Search