Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2017, 09:18 AM
    Taxact comon proublen
    I am waiting for a answer from taxact, but maybe this is faster,1099 R , it won't let me fill in the recipients identification number, or my name just under that,
    it says I an trying to change a calculated value, I trying clicking everything...
    thanks if you can help... richard
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 14, 2017, 07:17 PM
    TaxAct transfers your name, SSN and address from the Form 1040. Complete that information on that form and it will automatically transfer to the Form 1099-R.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2017, 08:25 PM
    Yes, got it, thank you

We gave, my wife gave about 6,000.00 worth of teaching aid book to a school, since she is retired, mostly all new unused, I read the 8283, from what I read to deduct about 4,000.00 2/3 of the coast, all I need to do is part 1, nothing on part 2, 3 or 4, correct or not?? thank you... richard
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 15, 2017, 09:56 PM
    Yes, that is correct!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What right ihave like a comon laww partner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi MY name is marija I have problem whit a men I live for six year hi still hideng et from his kids that hi lives vhit mi- I very scare that I wii llgona get scrud up I cook klen wash du biznis paper banking tugether whi have bank acont togethet so what cayn a rights I have...

Comon Law, Ontario [ 1 Answers ]

How long must I live with a person in order to have the same rights as a legally marred person.

TaxAct vs Turbotax [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering why I would get 2 different amounts in Turbotax and Taxact, Taxact is showing $120 (refund) more than Turbotax. I checked 3 times to make sure all amounts are the same and correct.

What are my rights in a comon law relationship in Ontario as pertaining to our home? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a common law relationship for 7 years. We have a son. My partner has a son by a previous marriage. He is divorced. We may separate. Our home is in his name and his sons. What are my rights within Family Law in Ontario? He makes 2x my salary. Does he have to support our son? HELP! If...

Filing with taxact.com [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody used taxact.com or have any good or not so good comments about them? Thanks... jrpr

View more questions Search