Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiena mae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2017, 07:28 AM
    Sociologists and journalists have basically the same goals in mind when they investig
    Is it true or false?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2017, 07:32 AM
    Truly false.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2017, 01:20 PM
    Purple.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 15, 2017, 06:24 AM
    investigate what?

They both ostensibly are searching for truth. They share that goal.
    Basically a dumb question.
    The homework I see these days is truly depressing in the most purple way.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2017, 08:28 AM
    But the answer is really 40.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2017, 08:54 AM
    Yes, but only if they do it on Pi day, March 14.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What show was basically power rangers but late 80s no later then 92 [ 2 Answers ]

It's a show I watch as a child it was the same premise of power rangers but it was on before power ranges because I remember watching power rangers when it first came out

Having dreams basically every single night? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having dreams nonstop for years. They are dreams of people I don't even know. They are also dreams which I remember for weeks or a few days. Is this unusual? Its like I'm in a totally different world and It can be either frightening or peaceful. I don't know what to expect when I get...

I really screwed up.I've cheated,and basically let my girlfriend down in every way. [ 6 Answers ]

I screwed up,I've cheated and basically let my girlfriend down in every way.now she doesn't want to have sex with me.. I mean,I understand.but what does this mean.am I not attractive anymore?is she going to leave me for somebody else? Or is this a start to us falling back in love and building? I...

Basically here is how it goes. I met her in my office and we use to talk professional [ 9 Answers ]

Basically here is how it goes. I met her in my office and we use to talk professionally in office. After sometime we started talking to each other on a personal level and chat using text messages a lot. We almost started sleeping for about 2 hours a day because we had to chat or talk. In the...

HDTV basically for non HD viewibg [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, Need some advice on buying a new HDTV. Mainly used for Cable TV, VCR video only RF out and, Yellow video and red and white audio out (VHS tapes). I also have a PS3. I am not interested in spending a premium. My living room pretty well lit and I can get a maximum of 15 feet viewing...

View more questions Search