Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msnys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2017, 01:17 PM
    Error 404 Running Tomcat
    Hi,

I am trying to run a web search engine developed using eclipse. My tomcat server is running fine but when I try to run the project on server, its resulting in a 404 error. I am not sure what to do in this situation. The project file has a few folders within it so I am not sure which one I should touch to solve this problem.

Appreciate your help.

Check out some similar questions!

I get a 404 Not Found error only on litespeedtech domains [ 2 Answers ]

So I was just going to play a rsps (sites: www.innovativex.org and www.validus718.com) and I get this: http://puu.sh/4cv2s.png and I don't really know how to fix it. I've tried: Flushing my DNS Releasing and Renewing my IP Restarting my router and waiting 30 seconds ( I have a dynamic ip )...

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

Megaclick and 404 Error [ 1 Answers ]

I have Vista and IE 7.0. When I get a 404 error (IE can't open web page), it comes from something called "Megaclick." I have the Megaupload toolbar, which I'd just as soon keep, but I definitely don't want to be diverted from web pages that are otherwise available. Should I be concerned, and if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.