Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M-Ray Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2017, 12:00 PM
    Black and white WW2 movie's name?
    The only thing I remember about the movie is that the american general makes his soldiers paint roof with American flag. Then the Japanese raid the place and Japanese planes bomb the place seeing the American flag to the ashes killing their own men.

Thanks in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.