Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markbeck41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2017, 11:27 AM
    Is there a limitation to go back to work when your on the DISA list?
    I failed a drug test for marijuana in 2009. I was working for another job and was called in after working there 6 months saying I was fired because of the drug failure. Its now 2017.. I am a rigger working construction and unemployment don't pay the bills.. I have a call in to DISA and have a feeling they are wanting me to go to some kind of rehab which cost about 2500.00 that I don't have.

What do I need to do? I need some kind of help..

Mark Beck

Check out some similar questions!

DISA return to work requirements [ 0 Answers ]

Someone earlier posted a link to DISA return to work requirements but the link is not active and I haven't been able to locate the information myself. Could someone share the link and/or their experience with calling the return to work number and what happened from there? My husband failed a drug...

How does the statue of limitation laws for back child support work for me in Ohio. [ 2 Answers ]

My ex husband lives in Kentucky and is paying back child support to me, which I live in Ohio. I was wondering what happens to my back rearage after the 15yr. Limitations take affect in Kentucky. But in Ohio there is no statued of limitations. So my question is will I continue receiving back...

If my doctor give me an excused for missing work does it have to list my restrictions [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor gave me an excuse to be out of work for three days my employer told me to get a new one that list my limitations under the hippa privacy law must I comply?

Can you list and explain the unique public services values and work ethics [ 5 Answers ]

Can you please explain and list public services and work ethics

LIST Which of all these product are Safe, and Work? [ 1 Answers ]

HOME SKIN CARE CREAMS LIGHTENER & WHITENER Daggett & Ramsdell Facial Fade Lightening Cream 1.5oz Daggett & Ramsdell DR Facial Fade Lightening Cream 3 oz Daggett & Ramsdell DR Facial Fade Gel 1.5 oz Anti Aging Medicated Fade Crème with Alpha Hydroxy Acid 2oz.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.