Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richanshu arya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
    What is static flushing for chilled water pipe? Anyone can explain?
    What is static flushing for chilled water pipe? Anyone can explain?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2017, 01:48 PM
    I am familiar with static flushing of engines and pumps so I will assume same. Static means without a pump running, just street pressure. You can forward or backward flush. A dynamic flush is with the engine running, developing internal pressure from the pump. We did this on fire pumps. The static pressure washes out debris that you don't want running through impellers and seals. Others may have a different answer.
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jan 11, 2017, 11:26 PM
    General meaning ; flushing CH W loop with pump OFF.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilled water pipe support [ 1 Answers ]

Please. Advice regarding the support type of CH/W vertical Pipe for high rise building.

To find volume of water in 65mm chilled water pipe of length 58m.please explain [ 0 Answers ]

To find volume of water in chilled water pipe

Flushing for chilled water system [ 1 Answers ]

While the flushing for the chilled water system.. we start with static flushing, then dynamic flushing then finally chemical fluching and after completing the flushing we add the pasivation chemicals.. my question is what type of chemicals to be used while flushing and what is the purpose of...

Chilled water pipe [ 3 Answers ]

I am very new to askmehelpdesk.com. My question is, The building height is 300m. There are 6 chilled water risers going up to 125m height. The chilled water flow rate of each riser as follows. Riser 1 & 2 - 150l/s Riser 3 & 4 - 180l/s Riser 5 & 6 - 100l/s Chilled...

Hydrotest for chilled water pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I want to know about the procedure of hydrotest conducted for chilled water piping?

View more questions Search