Ask
    Huntboy6969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2017, 10:27 PM
    Dip switches
    How do u program dip switches on on an overhead door model 45a
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2017, 07:33 AM
    Is that an old model? It appears to be. Match the DIP on the power head to the DIP in the remote.
    powerengineers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2017, 07:11 AM
    Can U please brief your question.Powerengineers is the leading Servo Automatic Voltage Stabilizer Suppliers in Bangalore.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2017, 01:10 PM
    Sure, sounds like Powerengineers is not familiar with remotes or the Question asked?
    Match dipswitches as mentioned by ma0641.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze remote dip switches [ 1 Answers ]

howdy, I wish to install a Harbor Breeze Springfield II ceiling fan using a wall mounted switch. The instructions say not to use a continuous variable switch. I purchased a Lutron fan control which has an on/off switch and a slider to vary the fan speed. I don't want to try to use this...

Dip switches settings [ 1 Answers ]

The dip settings on remote and transmitter are set the same they're all up, but the manual says not to use this factory setting . What setting should I use

Where are the receiver /dip switches [ 2 Answers ]

Where are the dipswitches located on a litex fan-i am told on/in the canopy-what is the canopy? I have the remote and their location but cannot find them on the fan itself.

Remote dip switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my remote for a hampton fan. I have a remote for another hampton fan. I am trying to get the remote working with the other fan. I have all 4 dip switches the same for remote and the sensor. They are both Hampton bay products. Unfortunaltly it is not working. Some minor...

Where For I find the dip switches in the ceiling fan? [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan/light With A Remote. I Recently Replaced The Remote Thinking That Was Why It Wouldn't Work Anymore, But It Still Is Not Working Even With The New Remote. Teh Dip Switches Match The Old Remote. I Am Wanting To Know Where The Switches Are In The Fan Itself So I...

View more questions Search