Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bookworm323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2017, 09:48 PM
    Looking for a book about a girl who falls in love with an angel
    I remember reading a book where a girl was walking one night and sees a pillar of light and follows it to a boy who she later realizes is an angel. There is a group of them and they are hunting demons. I think that she is the only one who can see the pillars of light... and she falls in love with one of the angels who happens to end up having a brother who is a demon... I loved the book and cant find it anywhere.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy falls in love with ghost girl [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a child, so it must be from the 80's. The boy is from the city, he is sent by his family, or travels with his family, to an old mansion, possibly owned by an older relative. Inside the mansion there is a girl ghost who meets the boy and the rest I remember is that they...

Confused girl falls in love with another girl. What now? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Lately, I've noticed that I felt attracted to another girl. I'm 16 and so is she. I know she is bisexual, and that she already had an girlfriend. I'm not gay, or bi, or straight. I'm confused. We are not close, but we have great chemistry. We see each other like once a week, and every time...

This guy who falls in love with a girl [ 1 Answers ]

About this guy that dies in the road by a truck fool of tree longs I think he was ridding a bike well he dies witch he is not aware of but some girl moves in his apartment and she is the only one could see Him and talk with they fall in love and he gives up his chance to go to heaven for her and he...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Looking for book about a girl who falls in love with a guy in a band [ 3 Answers ]

A book about a girl who goes to live with her grandmother/mother the place reeks and she ends up cleaning and restoring it. In doing this she also meets a boy who lives in the same street and I think is in a band and falls in love with him.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.