Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2017, 11:47 AM
    The FBI took the Fl shooters gun when he said the CIA made him watch ISIS videos.
    Hello:

Do you wonder what happened to the gun? Well, they gave it back to him, of course.. Apparently, in Florida it's OK to have a gun if you're NUTS.

Gotta love those right wingers, huh?

excon
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 12:37 PM
    For the record, it wasn't Florida - it was Alaska where he walked into the FBI office in Anchorage. And yes, unless someone is certifiably nuts they don't lose their 2nd amendment rights. How you draw the line of how nuts you have to be to lose that right is the rub.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 02:43 PM
    Unless a doctor or some other mental health professional declared him to be a danger to himself or others then there is no reason to confiscate his firearm. Since no one stepped forth and made that determination they were obligated to return it. Since his mental history isn't out there right now then we can only guess as to what was really going on.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 9, 2017, 03:47 PM
    I think that handguns should be banned for civilians like in Japan, Britain and most other developed countries. I think the U.S. is one of the only countries in the world where any idiot or mental case can easily get a handgun. Most of the illegal handguns used in crimes in Mexico and large cities in Canada like Toronto also come from the U.S.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 04:36 PM
    How would that have helped this situation ? Everything so far that has been done was legal as far as how the firearm was treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cant watch YouTube videos on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir` In fact I can't watch YouTube videos on my computer,& there`s another computer in the same house,he can watch.whats the wrong,if you please help me. Thanks regards` Raffi

Cant watch any videos, only audio plays [ 1 Answers ]

So Im worried I have uninstalled a program or something so I can't watch any videos. I have videos that used to work, but now only the audio appears on ALL media players. Just wondering what I may have done wrong, as it is happening for all my videos.

Can't watch videos on internet [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I downloaded internet explorer 7, I can't watch vidoes on any website. I have tried everything to get it to work. I have Windows XP. Can anyne help me?

Cannot watch streaming videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I cannot watch streaming videos on websites say like skysports.com , the video just does not load I think some setting on my laptop must not be right , I have all the updates and programs needed for it to work but it just doesn't , have updated java , internet explorer everything must be...

CIA watch dog offers a new conventional wisdom [ 6 Answers ]

One of the conventional wisdoms that emerged after 9-11 was the one that said the Clinton Adm ;especially Richard Clarke ,gave the incoming Bush adm. A detailed brief on al-Qaeda and Osama bin-Ladin's activities. Not that this information could've in itself prevented the attack;but President Bush...

View more questions Search