Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shifftali Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2017, 12:37 PM
    Hvac blowing cold air
    I have an electrical hvac system. It's really old and I know it's one for a new one. It's blowing cold air only and I'm just wondering if there is a tune up possible to fix it before plowing forwards with five grand. I changed the filters and I'm not home now so I don't know what model it is. Help!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2017, 02:43 PM
    AC blows cold, that's what it does. Heat? We can't really help you without more info.
    Shifftali Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2017, 03:26 PM
    Heat on blowing cold air. I have a heat pump system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New HVAC Thermostat Blowing Hot instead of cold. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I've just updated all of the thermostats in my new office build. 1 runs fine the other 2 just blow heat no AC. My old thermostat only had 4 wires, White, Green, red and Yellow. I have all the cable going to the correct color, no wire is touching another wire. I have the jumper...

Why is cold air blowing out of a duct and what temperature is the cold air? [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a commercial building that has forced hot air. The duct above my desk blows cold air more than hot air. Why is that? Also, what do you believe the temperature of the cold air is that is coming out. I have a temperature reader and it states the "area is 71" but the air that is coming...

Philco central heater only blows cold air, and will not stop blowing cold air. [ 0 Answers ]

Philco central heater only blows cold air when it should be blowing hot air. And it will not stop blowing even when I turn off the heat. The fan is not on it is on auto.

View more questions Search