Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 02:26 PM
    How early on is early on ?

This is as recent as 2015.

Did Obama just say he’s a Muslim (again)?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2017, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

You did not answer where Obama "admitted" (your word) that he is a Muslim. Care to answer that one?
    Do your own research I have done mine

https://youtu.be/tCAffMSWSzY

Saleem alilikum is a greeting between Muslims, Christians don't use it, the first thing a Muslim will do is greet you in this way as a recognition signal in the Muslim world
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post

Ha, ha. You're joking, right? It might be a fun thing to watch the ENTIRE speech and note how he uses "we" and what its antecedent is --

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckQb12MqUTY

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post

Saleem alilikum is a greeting between Muslims, Christians don't use it, the first thing a Muslim will do is greet you in this way as a recognition signal in the Muslim world
    Let's edit and cherry-pick. Who was his audience?
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2017, 03:28 PM
    Yes what was he saying here I am a muslim talking to muslims?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 03:33 PM
    Yes what was he saying here I am a muslim talking to muslims?
    Try again.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 9, 2017, 03:48 PM
    I don't think Trump deserves a chance either but there isn't much people can do unless he gets impeached.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2017, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post

Here's a direct quote from that link --

"Obama has long denied he was ever a Muslim ."
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2017, 04:38 PM

You surprise me paraclete. I gave you credit for much more intelligence than you are exhibiting here.

Yesterday, my Hindu friend greeted me. I replied with "namaste" while slightly bowing and clasping my hands together as if in prayer. It's a greeting that recognizes the divine in each other.

Did that make me a Hindu? No.

Watching that video and concluding from it that Obama is a Muslim is a reflection on your ability to react rationally. Your conclusion is nothing short of bizarre.

I'm sorry but some things have to be said even when they're very uncomfortable.
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2017, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Try again.
    Let's try it again, wa-saleem alikaium. Muslims have been wishing each other peace for 1400 years and the outcome? They live in a region where there never has been peace, they, like the US, have always been at war with someone, and yet you want to defend the Muslim in Chief, who took no decisive action against ISIS, just fiddled around the edges, who destroyed Gaddaffi who kept islamic jihadism in check, who left Afghanistan in a worse state that what he found it, who helped Saudi Arabia wage a war in Yemen, who kowtowed to the saudi princes. Wake up, thankfully his days are numbered
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 05:29 PM
    Let's try it again, wa-saleem alikaium. Muslims have been wishing each other peace for 1400 years and the outcome? They live in a region where there never has been peace, they, like the US, have always been at war with someone, and yet you want to defend the Muslim in Chief, who took no decisive action against ISIS, just fiddled around the edges, who destroyed Gaddaffi who kept islamic jihadism in check, who left Afghanistan in a worse state that what he found it, who helped Saudi Arabia wage a war in Yemen, who kowtowed to the saudi princes. Wake up, thankfully his days are numbered
    And his audience was? (she asked yet again)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2017, 05:33 PM
    Hello again, Athos:

I listened as they called my President a Muslim.
    I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
    I listened as they said he wasn't born here.

As you can see, it will NEVER change. That would be NEVER EVER..

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2017, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I don't think Trump deserves a chance either but there isn't much people can do unless he gets impeached.
    Hello earl:

Oh, yes there is.. We can take to the streets.. Thunderous crowds CAN change political winds..

The Republicans in congress are AFRAID of Trump.. If they go up against him, he WILL destroy them, and they know it.. BUT, if they SEE that they have the people behind them, maybe they'll DO their job..

excon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 06:50 PM
    I dont think they know what their job is suppose to be. Even if you hold their hands they still wouldn't know what to do.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2017, 07:35 PM
    THe left is STILL giving Obama a chance 8 years later and he still hasn't done anything right or made anything better yet for any taxpaying person. Trump isn't even in office yet and he is already making a positive difference and they just can't stand that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    [Trump] is already making a positive difference
    Please elaborate on what that is.

He doesn't stay on key real well --

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...1A&FORM=VRDGAR
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2017, 12:04 AM
    Don't be negative, he has had an effect on retaining employment, sure he needs to work harder but it is early days, we are at -10 right now, let's see where we are at +100, remember nothing is instant
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2017, 09:15 AM
    he has had an effect on retaining employment
    Huh? What have I missed?!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2017, 10:56 AM
    Don't be negative, he has had an effect on retaining employment, sure he needs to work harder but it is early days, we are at -10 right now, let's see where we are at +100, remember nothing is instant
    What's this "WE" stuff, Aussie person? As usual you have no clue about the American Way of doing things, and as AMERICANS we have the RIGHT to be negative, LOUD, and oppositional to our political leaders. In short we don't have to wait, or give him a chance to do a darn thing before we jump in his crap!

He may be the duly elected leader of the pack, but he ain't the DICTATOR and we ain't his mindless subjects. Also his effect on employment remains to be seen, and as usual you make statements without facts, which are available, if you can get beyond your blatant racist tendencies.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2017, 04:02 PM
    Tal curb your racist tendencies, I note you think no one outside your borders can have an opinion, pity you didn't shout LOUDER against BO but you still have a few days, but remember the world is tired of the american way, there is too much collateral damage
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2017, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Please elaborate on what that is.

He doesn't stay on key real well --

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...1A&FORM=VRDGAR

He's already dome more about increasing the number of jobs than Obama has... (the labor participation rate under Obama went down significantly and that's the only true indication of how many people are NOT employed in the country).

Actually the collective mental meltdown on the left was funny at first....then it became annoying, and now its outright pathetic.

I suggest the same for people who can't get over a breakup or a death or divorce...at a certain point its time they seek a mental health counselor, because the next election isn't for another 4 years and there is NOTHING they can do to change it.

The the more they yap..the more it appears to everyone else, they have a real problem that needs addressing and the less anyone really wants to hear it. Particularly since Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, and they defended every stupid and illegal thing Obama or Hillary has done so they are hardly objective or unbiased.

This is why effectively nobody believes anything the lame stream media says. They were caught thanks to Wiki-leaks colluding with the DNC and pushing fake news day after day....to the point nobody even believes the weatherperson any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give him another chance [ 1 Answers ]

My ex cheated on me with my friend. I don't blame her because she had no idea I was with him. But he took advantage of that. When I confronted him about it, he says he is sorry and really wants me back and will do everything to get me back. He has broken all contact with the other girl. All my...

Should I give him a chance ? [ 4 Answers ]

There's this guy he has liked me for 5 months now but I don't like him back and I don't think I will ever grow feelings for him he really does love me he has asked me out two times and I have said no because I don't like him only as a friend and he has cried for me and I have cried because I feel...

Should I give my ex-bf a chance? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My current situation now is that my ex-bf called me this past weeks but I never answer. I wanted to but I was afraid that he is going to use me. I want to know what his motivation was by calling me but I am not sure if I should just pick it up or let it go. He messaged me on msn too but...

Should I give him a second chance? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, there's this guy that I dated for about a year. We never became boyfriend and girlfriend... he was never "ready." Now a year later he tells he doesn't want to see anymore. He just wants to be friends. A few days later I found out he got a 17 year old girlfriend. He's 21 am 23. He slept with...

Should I give my ex another chance? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I started going out with this guy when I was 15 (( off and on )). Well we'd always break up over silly things because at the time we were young and had no clue what we were doing. The 4th time we broke up it was because I "thought" we were growing apart and I wanted something new because...

View more questions Search