Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2017, 08:11 AM
    My name is the same for all accounts. You don't have to give your address. You can give any birthdate you want, as you so well know.

All you need is a different email address for each account. The rest can be all the same, but never, NEVER, give your address, driver license, social security number, etc.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 11, 2017, 03:44 AM
    I have a fake first name on Facebook. My friends know how to find me.
    Facebook, like any social site, is not a place to expect any privacy. Facebook isn't going to sell or do anything awful with your private info, but there are countless apps, like all those quizzes, that are NOT Facebook, and the second you use one, you are giving them ALL of what is in your profile!

I told you above that she has to find the 'not you?' link at login, in order to start a new account on her own computer, but you chose to ignore that. Hey, doesn't bother me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook question [ 4 Answers ]

There doesn't seem to be a delete button for my photos. I can't figure Out how to delete some of the photos. Any suggestions would be Appreciated. Today when I went on Facebook, ALL of my photos were there... that's About 100 photos... don't know why.

Question re Facebook [ 0 Answers ]

All of a sudden I go on FB and I usually have a full page of other friends submissions. Now I go on there And I only have three at the most. I can easily get onto my own page, but when I first go on, I look at What everyone has written... but now there are like three subjects or three people...

Facebook Question [ 1 Answers ]

If you eliminate a friend from your Facebook friends list do their coments on your page also disappear?

View more questions Search