Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Resinamateur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2017, 12:21 PM
    Preserving breastmilk for Jewlery
    I'm trying to make breastmilk jewelry with breastmilk and resin. I cannot figure out a way to preserve breastmilk. Either the resin doesn't set properly or the milk changes colors in a few weeks. Any formulas or ideas to try? Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2017, 12:36 PM
    Check out this site:

https://boobshalffull.wordpress.com/...esin-tutorial/

This one might be even more helpful:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ble-gross.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silver jewlery hallmark [ 1 Answers ]

I have several pieces of handmade southwest style silver jewlery marked "sterling" with a makers mark which looks like a letter "p" fused to the right side of the letter "m". It might stand for Margaret Platero, but in the samples I have seen of her work, the letters are saparated. Does anyone...

Body jewlery rejection [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All! My daughter has had her navel pierced twice now. The piercings went without a hitch, very little pain and seemed to heal well. At about a month after the first piercing her navel became inflamed, and appeared to develop an abscess. First time it happened she simply took out the jewelry,...

Jewlery theft over 5000 [ 16 Answers ]

I am 19 year old female with no criminal record. I made the mistake of stealing around 5600 dollars worth of jewlery. They are considering pressing charges. I gave the jewlery back and wrote an apology letter. There is also no evidence other than my confession. What can be the outcome of this?

Starter Jewlery [ 0 Answers ]

What would be a good website to buy starter jewelry off?

View more questions Search