Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanHassen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2017, 10:39 PM
    Healthy Food
    What food do you prefer to be healthy and fit?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2017, 07:24 AM
    Oatmeal, fruit and VEGGIES!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2017, 07:25 AM
    No meat, no fast food. Less sugar and salt
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2017, 09:35 AM
    Nothing frozen in a box with tons of chemicals and sodium. My spouse does the Paleo diet and swears by it. The whole family does tons of fruits and vegetables and we exercise a ton as well.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 9, 2017, 08:48 AM
    Balance.

Know what you're eating and what is in it. Avoid processed foods if possible. Avoid overly sugared foods, for example, pop, fruit juices, and sweets. Eat a good combination of fruits, veggies, grains, diary, and meat.

Also know your activity level so you can modify your diet to fit your activity level. Don't over eat or under eat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About healthy food [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think that companies have a responsibility to produce healthy nutritious foods? Or is it the responsibility of individuals to ensure they are eating healthy?

Healthy/non-fattening food on a budget [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently unemployed and sometimes I don't have food to eat.it seem that the foods that are fattening and not healthy is the cheapest.I started riding my bike to burn calories but the food options are carbs and garbage.sometimes all I can afford is oatmeal.what are some healthy options of food...

Healthy Food [ 5 Answers ]

HI, Please suggest me healthy food for my baby. Thanks

Healthy food [ 2 Answers ]

1. Plan a healthy dinner for five of your friends. Consider caloric intake and amount of protein, carbohydrates, fat, and other nutrients that may be considered appropriate for a healthy dinner. 2. Calculate the amount of the total calories for their dinner. 3. One of your dinner guests...

View more questions Search