Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soccergirl2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2017, 09:10 AM
    Does not washing your face get rid of acne?
    So I never had a problem with acne, until I started washing my face, I thought it would help but its just wrost. Ever since I got introduced to face wash its speading. One of my friends doesn't wash her face, and her skin in flawless. If I stop washing mine, will it get better? What can I do to put a end to this.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2017, 09:32 AM
    If you stop washing you will be dirty and stink.

You have to wash you face or you WILL get pimples.. but Acne is something different than pimples, some people get it really bad, some people never get it at all, most fall somewhere in between, your friend is a lucky one... washing won't make it worse, it will keep it from getting worse.

You should see a dermatologist to find out if there is anything that can be done... many times there isn't, but sometimes there is. Do not believe TV advertising. They only want to line their pockets and can make a lot of outrageous claims they never have to back up.
    irosol909 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2017, 11:55 PM
    Even though it is necessary for you to wash your face, this won't be enough to get rid of acne. First of all, visit a doctor and you can try Dermalmd acne serum, this really helps to control acne.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove acne in the face [ 2 Answers ]

How to remove acne

Best acne face wash [ 1 Answers ]

I use dove sensitive bar for my face and I'm still getting break outs it's really not acne just here and there pimples.. Is black soap a suggestion?

Does your face get lighter when your acne goes away? [ 1 Answers ]

I had acne for a long time and my face has got darker since then I wanted to know would my face go back to the original color if my acne goes away

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

View more questions Search