Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotChic0817 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2017, 05:14 PM
    I need help finding an equation
    Find the equation of a line parallel to y= -3 passing through the coordinate {2,6}.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 4, 2017, 10:35 PM
    Show us what you've done so far and where you're getting stuck and we'll help you from there. We can't do your homework for you, but we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with finding an equation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting with the price of $26.90. There is 40% off this item, which brings the item down to $16.14. I need the price of the item to reflect 50% off the 26.90. Now, the item is listed at $16.14, so if I try to take an additional 10% off the 26.90, the system I work on will automatically take...

Finding the Equation [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having trouble. I need to find the equation of the line that contains the point (6,8) and has a slope that is undefined. What is the equation of the line?

Finding an equation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a story problem that I cannot figure out. If someone could point me in the right direction I would love it. Mary had a basket of hard-boiled eggs to sell. She sold half her eggs plus half an egg. Next she sold half her eggs and half an egg. The same thing occurred on her third, fourth...

Finding X in an equation [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine is helping here kid with her math homework and doesn't know how to do it. She needs to find what x equals. And an explanation to how its done so she can explain it to her kid. This is the equation (-3)(2x+4)=5(x-3) Thaks for the help 8)

View more questions Search