Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinceopp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2017, 09:44 PM
    What are the fees of converting a LLC to a LLP in Florida
    What are the fees of converting a LLC to a LLP in Florida.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Conversation from a Florida LLC in a limited partnership [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me How to convert a Florida llc in to limited partnership? Thank you Vince

Landlord who is an LLC registered in Florida refuse to give back the deposit [ 2 Answers ]

I rented an apartment in Florida for 3 years and moved out 2 months ago. When I first moved in back in 2010 , I paid 2 security deposits and first month rent. One security that was paid directly to the condo association for common areas and another one for the actual apartment. I left this property...

Florida Corp has partnership interest in LLC bin another state. [ 2 Answers ]

A Florida C Corp has a partnership interest in an LLC in another state as an investment, not as part of business operation. Otherwise, all business is in Florida. Should the K1 income from the partnership be taxable in Florida?

Starting a business want to know difference between LLC,LLP,Corp. [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a flooring business and want to know what to register as Limited liability company,limited liability partnership,corp or just a General partnership.I'm in Washington state,have a partner(not my spouse) so I can't do sole-proprietorship.

Tax Stamps on Florida LLC [ 3 Answers ]

I want to set up a real estate LLC in Florida. Will I need to pay the tax stamp every time I move a property into or out of the LLC? Any suggestions about using these $150 services on the web to set it up? You may remember my previous question about setting up an LLC in Florida. I did use...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.