Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N7RIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2017, 01:40 PM
    Eye glases for someone w/no money
    I live AZ and there is no work area the area, I have insurance but I can not find anybody that would do anything without money.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 2, 2017, 01:47 PM
    Check for and call the Lions Club. They help with this sort of thing. If you can't find a contact number, call your public library's reference desk. They will give you the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can ti get help with my eye glases [ 1 Answers ]

I had my eyes check about a year ago but could not bye my prescription because it was to expenses but I need them bad I have cigna I owe 197.00 I gave 50.00 that I borrow my glases will b ready in two weeks but don't nw hwi am going o pay for then I an on a fix income social security...

My moms left side of face got swollen and her eye also blinks slow than the other eye [ 1 Answers ]

My moms left side of her face is swollen and her left eye blinks slower than the other eye. It just happened yesterday

How to get rid of under eye creases without spending money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a kid I'm only 12 years old and I have deep wrinkles under my eyes. IM EVEN STARTING TO GET CROWS FEET ON THE SIDE OF MY LEFT EYE! Please help

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye [ 1 Answers ]

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?

Need eye exam and glasses and no money or insurance [ 8 Answers ]

I read someone's question that is almost the same as mine. Unfortunately, Mass Health wants my husband and I to pay a monthly fee. He is a pastor and we live with a different pay because of the economy. I can't pay insurance coverage even though Mass Health is better than any other insurance in...

View more questions Search