Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whomp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2017, 01:13 PM
    Setting in "Manual Mode"
    Anybody know the steps to set the boiler temp when the power is out?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2017, 01:32 PM
    What make and model do you have ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Furnace Mode Manual Needed [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the original part# for a limit switch on my Intertherm Furnace Model# MRAC2315. The limit switch is on the heating element lower it has 2 poles for wiring on it. Even a users manual part # or anything thanks

A/C not working on Auto mode but will run on manual mode [ 0 Answers ]

The honeywell thermostat is 10 years old. (as are the a/c units). The upstairs stat stopped working in auto mode, but when I switch it to "on", it blows cold air and works. Is the thermostat the problem (I hope) or is it something bigger? Thanks for your help!

Blower motor won't turn on in automatic mode it only turns on in manual mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ruud furnace and it won't turn on when set on "auto" mode,its only turning on in "manual" mode and blows heat.The fan turns on when put in the "on"/"fan" mode. I have to turn it off manually once the rooms have reached the desired temp.I could here the blowers start than they shut off...

Setting up dual core memory mode [ 2 Answers ]

Building new system. Have Athalon 64 bit dual core Processor (2.6 Ghz). 4 slots for memory. Have matched pair of OCZ 4GB (2X2) on order; one 1GB stick operating in single core mode now. Also have some other 1GB sticks in inventory. If I were to use the 1 GB sticks or any other combo am I right...

Janitrol Heater will not come on in Auto Mode, But comes on in Manual ON [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol Heater/AC Model GU075-3 Serial Number 870707668 When I switch the Thermostat to Auto and Heat mode the Flame in the heater ignites and about 30 to 45 sec later goes out, The blower fan never comes on. However if I switch the Thermostat from Fan Auto to Fan on The Heater Flame...

View more questions Search