Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satpar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2017, 12:48 AM
    Best Use of a Commercial Lot
    I have 75ft x 605 ft commercial lot. What could be its best use?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2017, 06:04 AM
    Where is the lot, what surrounds it? What is it zoned for? Is it developed? There are a lot of factors involved in such a decision.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2017, 06:46 AM
    I agree, to vague. If it is in a downtown area of a large city where parking is in demand ? It is in a slum area where you risk your life just to visit it ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 2, 2017, 09:55 AM
    Best use is for a sign that says FOR SALE OR LEASE and a phone number, and a call to some commercial real estate brokers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother in law has a lot of mental and phyisical issues, and causing a lot of problem [ 3 Answers ]

My mother in law was diagnosed with emphasima and mental issues that cause her to feel she should die, and committing suicide. She has called the cops on my husband because she says he is causing elder abuse, when all he wants is for her to get better and be around for our kids. She doesn't see it...

What is wrong with a dog that won't eat and is drinking a lot of water and losing a lot [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is not eating and is losing a lot of weight and drinking a lot of water. What could be wrong with him

Lot's of fun, lot's of great sex, but no real conversations [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm dating this guy, we have a blast together, we can always make each other laugh, and we are always goofing off. We also have amazing sex. Should I be concerned about the fact that we never have normal adult conversations, and we just horse around? We have a blast doing it, but that can't...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search