Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SARAHSANDS1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2017, 09:40 AM
    About a time traval movie
    What's the name of the movie that a boy goes back in time an he changes were its him that gives the bread to the people instead of jesus an his mom didn't know he went to her work an went back it aired on hula plus bettween 2009 an 2013 his mom finilly gets him back an he brings back a girl from the bibiacal days
    Its sifi or tim,e traval movie i thought it was back in tijme but it isn't
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 7, 2017, 08:25 PM
    Crusade in Jeans aka Kruistocht in spijkerbroek (2006)

Actually, it's not in biblical times; it's at the time of the Children's Crusade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_in_Jeans_(film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie that came out in the 80's and used to be on HBO all the time. [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was set during world war I and its about a family that during wartime has to move in with there extended family in the country.The home that they move into is on a river so they have to take rowboats to get to it and I remember that in the movie the daughter(who is a redhead) falls in...

Time travel movie [ 2 Answers ]

Movie where a group of I want to say scientists go back in time in a machine and only have a limited time before theyy have to get back and they go to the medieval time and get either stuck almost or a few die

Old time travel movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched on TV about 30 years ago. It's about a man that finds a way to time-travel back about 100 years. He meets a woman and starts talking to her about what's happened to him. I remember at one point, he hides a special key (it was very ornate and unique) in a secret...

Looking for a movie like Somewhere in Time [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a movie about a couple who moved out of big city and bought a house (I believe the husband was an architect?). Anyway the wife was checking out the attic and found a chest with a wedding dress. There was a large mirror also. She tried on the dress and was immediately transported to...

View more questions Search