Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vaun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2016, 01:49 PM
    Hi I am looking for a film title
    This film is an old one!
    The story is set in the future,where there are no people in the city over aprox 30years as they have to enter the carousel to progress to the next city,but they find its not true and they are all killed in the carousel there is no other city.
    Good Luck it really is an old one.
    Happy new year to all😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 31, 2016, 01:51 PM
    Here you go, it's a classic: Logan's Run (1976) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Film title? [ 1 Answers ]

Basically this was a film I watched (missed the end) roughly in the late 70's to early 80's. I can remember the plot but I have no idea who was in it or what it was called so I hope someone can help. Here goes.. a boy has an argument with a girl on the way home from school and pushes her off her...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

View more questions Search