Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 11:30 AM
    Happy New Year !!!
    Happy New Year to all my friends at AMHD. I know 2016 has had its harsh moments and those of loss but we all still need to stay positive for 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 01:02 PM
    Happy New Year! During 2017, always remember what the Piano Guys say:

It's Gonna Be Okay! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBjopDymts

then, dance like nobody's watching! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tMJPTQ7R0Y
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 01:30 PM
    Happy New Year to everyone! 🎉🍾
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 02:18 PM
    From David Bowie to Debbie Reynolds, it's gotta get better. Blessings to all.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 02:37 PM
    Happy New Year everyone!

Everyone is calling 2016 the worst year ever. There have been many tragedies this year, some that effect us all but don't really effect us personally. Some that have effected us personally. Some that we just can't change, others that we can change if we put our minds to it.

Personally, 2016 has had both ups and downs for me. I lost 2 Uncles this year, one just before Christmas. But I also added a new family member to our little zoo, our little Jake rescued from Brazil. He arrived at the end of January, and has made 2016 brighter for all of us.

I have my health, I have my family, I have my friends, I have my furbabies. We were truly blessed this year in so many ways.

So cheers to 2016. Yes, there were hard times, but that's true of every year. I'm looking forward to another year with all of you. Keep smiling, and remember it could always be worse.

Happy New Year AMHD family. I wish you all the best for 2017.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 31, 2016, 04:21 PM
    2016 was a tragic year for our family as well as full of amazing times. My kids lost their father in one of the many execution-style killings of law enforcement officers in the U.S. We've all been deeply affected and to tell you the truth, it is awful. We are thankful for the support of the community, friends, and family. On a positive note: we also had a big graduation just a couple of weeks ago... my youngest is now a doctor and we are very proud! It was especially difficult without his father in attendance, but his Dad's coworkers were there on stage to support him as he graduated.
    So, goodbye 2016. Yes, we could have had worse things happen. We are very thankful in many respects, but here's hoping we ALL have a wonderful, healthy, and safe 2017. Let's hope law enforcement officers in all countries will be especially protected from harm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy New Year [ 1 Answers ]

May everyone have a healthy and prosperous New Year Chuck

What would you prefer.. Happy making 50K a year or unhappy making 100k a year [ 10 Answers ]

I have a job interview on 5/7/10 with a medical sales company and this is a question in know they will ask. How should I reply?

Happy new year [ 4 Answers ]

Tom , Mark and all the Plumbing Experts wish all our friends a Happy New Year. May the coming year bring you happiness and prosperity,

Happy New Year [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Wish you all a very happy New Year, Thanks Best Regards. John

View more questions Search