Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zwatcher Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2016, 05:29 PM
    Searchin g for a book I read in the 90's can you help me please?
    It was a scifi novel similar to the movie dark man a guy is badly injured in a deliberate lab accident. On the run and seeking his attackers he uses several different exoskeleton suits that look like large humans (think a full body version of the head arnold wore in total recall)
    One is a huge hoss like texan, another is a sumo like asian giant.
    One scene is in a hotel room where he rigs an early warning trap to the room door

Any help is appreciated
    zwatcher Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2017, 06:32 PM
    I think I may have found the answer thanks to the tvtropes website'
    While researching something else I ended up on tvtropes and under "mobile suit human" I fount Manfac by Martin Caidin (The story is about a man whose body is badly deformed due to a nuclear accident. His girlfriend is a engineer that creates the Manfac system. These Manfacs are biosuits that he can get inside of. Once inside he looks like a regular person. Its like being inside a terminator shell. Now he can move faster,stronger than a normal human. He has several shells to choose from. So he can change race, face and voice.) now I need to find a copy and see if it is in fact the right book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a book title... I read this book in high school [ 1 Answers ]

The book starts with the main character Renee she's in HS living in a busy city she is popular and she caught the eye of an attractive guy but her parents made a choice to move to a small town and so she and her family is now in a smal town where she has to start all over again... In the book...

I used to read this book back in elementary school. It's a children's Book.Can you help [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a poor wandering boy that's hungry who winds up at this ugly old woman's house and asks for food but she only has these different types of vegetables and other thing. They decide to make a soup and they begin to put different things from vegetables to a dogs chewed up bone

View more questions Search