Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2016, 08:51 AM
    Der Pumpkintweeteer is gonna have TWO prosperity preachers at his inauguration..
    Hello:

One of them was investigated
    by the Senate Finance Committee in 2011 for shady fundraising practices. The other owns one of Detroit's biggest mansions

I wonder how that grabs the Evangelicals.. Eric Erickson isn't too thrilled about it.

excon

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2016, 10:58 AM
    What about Benny Hinn??? He could do a healing inauguration service.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2016, 11:58 AM
    And yet on the other side.. there was The Clinton Crime Family, that makes most organized gangs and Organized crime families look like rank Amateurs.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2016, 03:19 PM
    Hello smoothy:

So, you sent some of your hard earned money to a faith guy, and got ripped off.. THAT'S why you don't wanna address the question.. Poor fellow,

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Trump gonna HIRE lackeys, or Patriots?? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: It's clear that Trump CAN'T do certain things he said he WOULD do, like worse than waterboarding, and killing the family's of terrorists. My question is, will he HIRE people who will TELL him that, or will he HIRE people who will DO his bidding?? excon

Inauguration Date [ 9 Answers ]

I was responding to another discussion and a thought popped up that I thought should be a separate discussion. Wouldn't it be a great idea to change the inauguration date to Martin Luther King's birthday? Especially when this year, the celebration of that day falls on the 19th, the day before...

Bobby Jindal Inauguration address [ 1 Answers ]

Bobby Jindal is the new Governor of the State of Lousiana (home of New Orleans) Here is an excerpt of his Inauguration Speech : Baton Rouge Television Weather News Louisiana Sports Health Recipes Events WAFB CBS Programming Mississippi Bobby Jindal Inaugural Address I think the State of...

View more questions Search