Ask
    Chuckybaby54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2016, 08:25 PM
    Three month old baby daughter is constipated
    Three month old baby daughter is constipated
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
    You have given us no information to be able to formulate an answer.

How long as she been constipated? What remedies have you tried so far? Is she breastfed or bottle fed? Are you giving her any cereal or baby food? What advice has your pediatrician given you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 week old baby constipated and gassy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 week old baby who is constipated and gassy what can I do to relieve it

Purity baby food for 4 month old baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there puity baby food for 4 month old baby

My teenage daughter wants to give her 8 month baby up for adoption,what can I do ? [ 9 Answers ]

Can my 15 year old give her 8 month baby for adoption ,when Im the one who takes care of her most of the time? Im the grandmother.

Single mother wanting to take 10 month old daughter out of state for a month [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who has joint custody of my 10 month old daughter it is not court ordered but she has lived with me only since she was born her dad pays child support and sees her for a few hours once a week, so I pretty much have full custody just not through the courts. I would like my...

8 month old lab pup peeing lots on walks, and seems constipated! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, I have a 8 month old Lab, she's called Roo! I have been slightly concerned about how much she pees when I'm on walks with her? I don't know whether this is normal because I know dogs pee to mark there territory. But I wasn't sure if girls do it as well? And she doesn't look like...

View more questions Search