Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nguteh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Has any body used Makari products?
    Has any body tried the makari products?my best friend uses it and she has a very sweet skin but I still need to know more about their products.
    Vedren_neo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
    I haven't used it yet, but it should be coming in the mail tomorrow. I'll get back in two weeks if you remember to check and let you know how it works.
    Ebonyeyez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I've been using their products for the past two months now and must say I've been very disappointed with the results. I was looking for a product that would overall lighten my skin and fade the dark spots and scar on my legs. I was so impressed with the other member's results from using Makari I thought I'd give it try.

I purchased the clarifying exfoliating soap and body milk for my body and the Caviar face cream for my face and neck. I had to stop using the caviar cream because it was causing break outs on my face and neck, which are now dark spots. During the first two weeks of using the clarifying soap and body milk (on my body) I was very pleased with the results. My skin had become more soft and radiant. Since then my skin has become extremely dry and flakey; my skin has also gotten darker and I've developed even more dark spots on my legs. I've had such a bad experience using Markari products, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2009, 06:47 PM
    I refuse to try this product, its way too expensive and from the picture, it looks like they only give you about a thimble of cream - how long will that last, about a week?

:mad:
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MLZ View Post
    j ai itulise seulmnt Le Lait Makai semaine 2 pendentif! et ls resultats etai magnifik! ma peau etait clair douc e! je compte continuer Makari. J ai aussi ds copines Qui Ont eu de tres bon resultat avc Makari! Makari NE VA PAS A tt l monde .. Esay e si ca va tu pas ARET et tu vas voir u dermato.
    :)
    MLZ... why did you write this in french? I know Makari is also sold in France, but all of the posts I have read are in English.

Dessaml I tried a few of the Makari, I prefer the Night Cream as it is the largest and I had then purchased it while on sale, it lasted for 1 month. But the prices are high and their caviar cream and day cream are extra extra small and had to use a speck of it. I say that if there's other products that can lighten very well, are safe, and much cheaper my vote is for the cheaper.
    Blaqbarbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Yeah I hv and trust it wrkz lyk magic if you re consistent wit it... I used the body milk,serum,glycerine and the clarifyin exfoliating soap and it wrked wonders in a month... I totally hooked now!! :)
    beautiful one Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 01:24 AM
    Yes,I'm using it,it I've seen d best results ever,people keep asking me d name of my cream,I'm not surprised becos my skin is so sweet,I will like to be one of the marketers
    babie z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 01:21 PM
    I have been using makari for 5yrs now, the first 2yrs it was good with my body shop moisturizer, at a point it start darkening m when using it without my body shop moisturizer, I used it this long because I lack idea of the next product to use and is so expensive, I won't recommend makari to anyone.
    babie z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Makari dose not work one pple dt have been using it for a longtime
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Nov 7, 2012, 09:43 PM
    I have used it and it has its ups and downs. It causes breakouts on the back or face. Causes knuckles to be a lot darker! When using it, pay attention, if not, you will end up with a lot of mess to clean up!
    It does lighten,no doubt.And when I say lighten,I mean really.But what's the need if you get acne and uneven tone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone use makari products [ 32 Answers ]

Hi,people I`m new at this site & I want 2 now if does anyone use a MAKARI products,couse I`m interested on this product,but I don`t know what 2 do... I`ve got a back spot/marks,blemishes etc... & my face is like 2 colours,couse one part is dark,one is light,one is dark,one is light... & want 2 take...

Makari Products [ 35 Answers ]

Has anyone recently used Makari products and had decent results? All the posts that has been written were not very positive. Anything new about the Makari line?

Makari products [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about makari products and is it safe & good? Honest answers pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks :)

Makari products [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if all makari products lightens, I just got the HAND and BODY lotion and it is not really lighten me.Does it mean that the hand and body lotion is for blacks? Hepl me out am confused.

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search