Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinjose21295 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2016, 04:20 AM
    How can I transmit live data from a drone to my laptop?
    How can I transmit live data from a drone to my laptop?I would like to transmit sensor data(say pollution sensor) from a drone to the ground station.What boards can help me do that?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 28, 2016, 08:00 AM
    I've seen it done, but it seemed to be more than just software for the computer; you need some sophisticated parts on the drone too. Those drones cost $1000+ as far as I know...
    Try a more specific Q&A site. Just google variations on your question, 'transmit from drone to computer.'
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2016, 10:24 AM
    Signals from a drone to a PC are transmitted usually through WiFi. But you will also need specialized software that will read and translate the signals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain how a TCP's window size controls the amount of data a source can transmit. [ 2 Answers ]

Explain how a TCP's window size controls the amount of data a source can transmit.

How do I clear all the data from my np-130 laptop [ 1 Answers ]

How do I clear all the data from my Samsung np-130 laptop

How to shift my PC data to laptop, bt laptop is at other place? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a PC now I am shifting to delhi for 2 months for my summer training , I need to shift my PC too so that I can use my data over there... but I can not shift it ,is there any other option so that I can use my data over there witout having my PC... I will be having a laptop over there,but that...

Trying to recover data from laptop hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Here is my problem... Last week my laptop booted to a blue screen saying "unmountable volume". I'm not very PC literate. After researching... tried to fix it using xp boot cd or PC recovery cd. Nothing is working without the option of losing data. I cannot take a chance to lose...

View more questions Search